Friday, May 20, 2011

The Friday 'Stache


Friday is quickly becoming my favorite day to post.

Why?

Because sharing cool stuff is the coolest. Period. (Spot the redundancy.)

Welcome to the second weekly Friday 'Stache.




From Dave Ackerman, some dating advice that you shouldn't follow:


A strangely kinetic violinist, photographed grandiosely by Devin Graham


And, finally, an apologetic video from Quiet Dignity that, I think, turns out to be funnier than the sketch for which it is apologizing:


Feel like promoting a relatively unknown YouTuber you love? This is the place. Put a link in to their channel in the comments, and I'll take a look and post noteworthy stuff in the future. 

Also, if you haven't taken three seconds to "Like" 2190 on Facebook yet, you should do that right...

...wait for it...

...

NOW!

(thanks)

1 comment:

  1. Gems Jordan, these are just gems. Violin girl? Amazing. Apology video? I had to stifle my laughter so as not to wake my sleeping child.

    ReplyDelete