Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SOUND Online Magazine

Here's a bit of shameless self-promotion (as if this whole blog weren't that very thing): I am, as of the beginning of this week, officially writing for a new online magazine, headed up by my good friends Chase Larson and Kristin Clift. My emphasis will be, of course, film reviews.

I'm excited about this new magazine. Everyone involved is pretty talented, and I'm frankly honored to have been invited on board at the very beginning. The magazine will focus on music, releasing a "playlist of the week," but it will also cover an eclectic variety of other topics. Expect commentary on style, film (of course), politics, and whatever else kids these days seem to enjoy.

SOUND published my first review, of the recent Hanna, when the site launched at the beginning of the week. Check it out. Let me know what you think--of both my review and the magazine.

As always, I would be terribly grateful if you would take several seconds to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment