Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Interviews - James Alexander

James and I go all the way back to BYU-Idaho, which is something I think both of us have trouble remembering, so long ago, years before we each became film students. I remember thinking he was weird. And smart. And sort of intimidating.

I still think those things. 

But now, after working together, taking classes, and sometimes hanging out when he deems me cool enough, those are all entirely positive sentiments. James is a uniquely talented and fiercely professional filmmaker. All of my associations with him have been edifying, and this interview was no exception. 

ReadysetgoJamesAlexander.



Download this episode (right click and save)

1 comment:

  1. Jordan, thanks for this opportunity. Making films is cool. Talking about it is cool for me, maybe not for everyone else.

    For those who listen (if you make it through it all) I apologize that I said Gary Marshall directed Seabiscuit; I meant Gary Ross. I feel really dumb. Gary Ross is one of my favorite directors and I get his name wrong. I guess Jordan made me nervous.

    ReplyDelete